Valor Sail Away

ck53

What is a good vantage point to watch everything as you sail away?

What is your favorite spot? We are leaving in December around 4:00 pm and this came up in a discussion w/ our group.

Thank you!

We had a Meet on Board during sailaway on the Valor at the top deck(?Deck11 and ?fore) where the slide starts. To be honest I was so busy chatting, I kind of missed sailaway!!(Maybe it was the foo-foo drink I was drinking!!lol) I will definitely look around this next cruise during sailaway.

Have a great cruise.

Go right up the stairs near the Prometheus pool bar, right at the back of the ship. It was even more fun because all the people in their cars on the highway that runs along the port were honking and waving, and the people in boats, too. You get a great view (good place to take pics) looking right up Miami Beach and all the cool homes on the water.

I'll never forget on our sail-away, this older gentleman, maybe in his late 60's, early 70's, standing next to us. We're all enjoying are foo-foo drinks, smiles ear to ear, chatting amongst ourselves, and all of a sudden he's looking over the rail and yells, "SHOW US YOUR T!T$" at the TOP of his lungs. We all BUSTED out laughing, with a huge grin on his face, he goes, "you all laugh...but they DO IT!". :D ROFLMAO. THAT was quite a way to kick off a cruise!!!

We found a beautiful spot in the forward area deck 9. We found it by going to deck 10 under the spa and going outside. There is a set of stairs that takes you down to the 9th deck...under the bridge windows. It is quite windy , but a beatiful quiet spot for the evenings leaving ports .

For the sail away....best midship with a foofoo drink for sure!!!!!:D

Archived