Discount Soda,beer cards or mugs

ocwave

Howdy,

Sodas are FREE at the drink station on deck 9. It is self serve and open 24 hours a day. If you buy sodas at bars or lounges you will be charged for them!! They are only free inthe restaurants and at the drink station.

The do have a beer card you can get, but I have never bought it and not sure how it works. My SIL always buys it.

I think for a 7 day cruise it was around $45. I think that was for unlimited beers. But dont quote me on it!!

Hopefully someone who buys beer can tell you for sure.

I am cruising on the 25th, if nobody answers you by then, I will look and see how much it is for sure and will let you know.

mom x4,gramndma x4

My son in law purchased it on the hsip. I have e-mailed him and asked how much it was and how it worked, hope to hear back today from him and I will post what he says. He is 3500 miles from me, so I dont want to call long distance, but he does check his mail often, so it shouldnt be long.

mom x4,grandma x4

I am not sure on the price but they do sail a big beer glas with both the Dsiney cruise line logo and ESPN on it I think it was $12.00 and then refill's were not free but I think you you got them at a redulced price $3.50 -4.50not quite sure on the price.

Lexi

Archived