2008 southern route....

I called Royal Caribbean today for prices on balconies! Very good prices and the itineraries offered (still deciding between the two...) are amazing!! I went to some of those islands when I was younger but RCI ships havent visited many of those islands in quite some time so I'm really really excited about this cruise. I was surprised no one else mentioned this cruise....and I'm actually glad that it's on an older ship because w/such a busy itinerary who needs an ice skating rink, ya know? And I suppose it also keeps prices down by not having one of the newer ones there, which is another selling point for me. :D

Laura

Right now we have a balcony booked for the cruise that goes to Guadaloupe and Martinique, etc. I am waiting for my local schoolboard to finalize the schedule for 2007-2008 (I'm a teacher). I'm hoping to keep the itinerary we have, but the other one is very nice, too.

I am also surprised there hasn't been more comment about these itineraries, given the discussion some months ago about the need for new ports.

I am SO glad to be going somewhere other than Grand Cayman and Cozumel, or St. Thomas and St. Maarten.

:-)

We booked 16 & 23 March. We visited some of these islands on another cruise line years ago. I think it was about 2002-3. It seemed the farther south, the friendlier the people were. One of the islands they spoke French only.. We still found someone to speak English:D

Archived