Just got back from Navigator November 18-25 Eastern caribbean

shaqtime32

Did anyone have a problem with debarkation? Our's went smooth (off and at the taxi area in less than 20 minutes) but our friends waited an hour and a half to get off the ship and then their luggage didn't come for another 20 minutes or so. I thought this was the best debarkation we'd ever had in all of our cruises.

Our longest wait was at the luggage carousel in the terminal building, probably about 15 minutes for our bags to show up. (A lot of people had beige tags!!)

We strolled right through Customs, because there were no Customs officials there!! We went to American Airlines, dropped our bags, and were on the bus to Miami Airport within 5 minutes...

LL

The couple I referred to was the only one in our party of 20 that had a long wait. Strange.

Does anyone know what the room on the 9th floor with the sign Bon Voyage on the door and a doorbell is? I noticed it several times and none of the other rooms had that on. Plus a doorbell. :confused:

This room was on Deck 9 starboard near the forward Centrum elevators, and there were only Jr. Suites and D2 rooms in the area I saw it. The door was the size of the D2 rooms (smaller than the Jr. Suites). I wondered if the sign was put there by a passenger but the doorbell seemed strange.

Archived