Fashion Report for QM2

judy&steve

Hi! I am sitting in the Ft Lauderdale airport enjoying their free WiFi service and trying to catch up with things.

Quickly, the dresscode on the ship was always followed, even more that requested most evenings. Had more than enough to wear.

We had a fabulous time. More to come when I get home. I am a little tired now because of our rude awakening (6:30 am wake-up call.)

I'll add more later on!

--Judy

Our one and only QM2 cruise, I'd say 97% of the pax were always dressed to "code". And this was a short, 3 day cruise, going against all posts that say the shorter the cruise, the more casual the dress!

It was lovely to see everyone dressed so nicely. Even the two casual evenings we saw a lot of men in sportscoats and suits, the women in cocktail dresses and dressy pantsuits. We did see a group of 3 couples wearing jeans the first night to dinner, you could tell they had been in them all day. I have to say, they looked quite out of place and if it had been me, I would have felt very conspicuous.

I'll be looking forward to your follow up posts :)

Archived