How to edit our posts?

CaddyB123

If you need to edit something and the window of opportunity has passed, go to your post, click on the red triangle with the exclamation point inside, type in the box why you want to edit your post and what you want removed, and enter. It will go to the moderators of the board, who will review your message.

Otherwise, you can send an e-mail directly to a moderator. Our e-mail addresses are easy: hostname@cruisecritic.com

Karen

HostKaren@CruiseCritic.com

If you need to edit something and the window of opportunity has passed, go to your post, click on the red triangle with the exclamation point inside, type in the box why you want to edit your post and what you want removed, and enter. It will go to the moderators of the board, who will review your message.

Otherwise, you can send an e-mail directly to a moderator. Our e-mail addresses are easy: hostname@cruisecritic.com

Karen

thank you. I wanted to know how to do this after posting.

I sit corrected. The red triangle will not show up in your own post. You would either have to choose the previous (or next) post and explain that you are reporting your own post, or as previously suggested, simply send a message to the board moderator(s) including a link to the thread and we'll check it out.

Thanks to forpaws for clueing me in.

Karen

Archived