Tipping, is 100 enough?

CaddyB123

I have been reading that the customary amount is 100 for 2 people (this is a five day cruise). Do I have to split it up, or do I just give it to someone who will then split it up. Are there other people to tip besides the 100.00 amount?

Sorry for all the questions. I will be gone tomorrow. Oh, and if anyone is reading this, how much is internet per minute?

You can find out what the suggested tip amounts are at rccl.com and if you pay cash, you will get envelopes for each person you tip that you hand to them directly. If you add the tips to seapass card, they will do it for you.

I have been reading that the customary amount is 100 for 2 people (this is a five day cruise). Do I have to split it up, or do I just give it to someone who will then split it up. Are there other people to tip besides the 100.00 amount?

Sorry for all the questions. I will be gone tomorrow. Oh, and if anyone is reading this, how much is internet per minute?

Yes...for a 5 day cruise the tips come out to 98.00 so you will be fine. You will get envelopes in your cabin 2 nights before the cruise ends. Look in the daily newspaper (compass) and they will give the recommended amounts to tip your waiter, his assistant, your room steward, & the head waiter.

No other tips onboard are necessary unless you order room service.

I don't know about the internet. Have a happy honeymoon.

It's $3.50 per person per night to your room steward and your waiter. Your ass't waiter is less, but I can't remember how much. You will need tip money for cab drivers, porters, room service (if you use it) perhaps even the head waiter, if he does anything for you!

You tip each person individually. On the last evening , tip envelopes will be on your bed--put in the proper amount and hand it to those who have been serving you!

Archived