Table for 4 ?

Rellik01

My family and I will be cruising on the Pride in February. I was wondering if they have tables for 4. I have 2 boys 7 and 10 and as you know at every meal something will be knocked over and spilled as well as an argument. My boys are actually very well behaved but I would hate to inconvenience someone by having something spilled or broken near them. So, are any tables for 4 available and how do I request it. I am not anti social, I am just looking to avoid any problems.

Thanks as always

As you may know you won't receive your table assignment till you arrive at the pier. When you board the ship, go to your assigned dining room and see what table you have. If you want to request a change, hours will be posted when the maitre'd will be taking requests. I have sailed on every class of ship in the Carnival fleet and they all had tables for four, but only a few and none may be available. You can only ask, and hope.

Carnival tries to pair up similar groups at the tables so chances are you will be sitting with another family with similarly aged children. You may find this a pleasant experience. In any case, have a great cruise.

My family of 4 has cruised 4 times (Pride twice, Spirit, and Valor). The kids are now 11 and 8. Every single time we have gotten a table for 4. We always want a table for just us, and it has worked out great. I always request early seating, and we always go to the dining room the first afternoon and check our table. We have never had to change. The Spirit class ships have a lot of tables for 4. I think you have a good chance of getting a table for just the four of you, but you can always asked to be changed once on board. Enjoy the Pride! My family loves it!

Archived