MO Bay Excursion Advice

vavasmom

We will be on FOS from 4/1-4/8/2007. I was hoping to do someting other than a beach day since we are doing that in both Cozumel and Labadee. I had been considering doing Dunn River through the ship but it is not being offered in the Spring. My DD will only be 11 so that eliminates all the 16+ excursions and both the canopy zip line and horseback riding. We did the Atlantis Submarine in Cozumel last year so I don't think we would get that much out of the Helmet Dive.

That seems to leave only the Croydon Plantation, River Tubing or Taste of Jamica/Bellefield Estate. I have also considered just staying on the ship for the day but my DH would like to at least do a little tee-shirt shopping.

Thanks in advance for any inputs, ideas, or suggestions.

Why not consider Mayfield Falls and a tour of the countryside. Your daughter is old enough for that tour. Belinda from A-Zjamaicaplanners.com can answer all your questions and concerns. They are a great independent tour operator. There will be time to shop, eat and have a great day in Mo Bay.

Nanatravel

We did the river tubing in Montego Bay with our kids(aged 19, 23 and 25), and we had a blast. They tie a dozen or so tubes together and there were kids doing this, too, and everyone including grandmas seemed to enjoy it. There is a guide for your group that is very entertaining--we booked this thru Royal Caribbean. It is scenic and the water is refreshing, so if you choose to do this, you can't go wrong.

Archived