Group cruise

Evilmumrah

We cruise in 17 days. We had seven cabins booked with my confirmation number as a reference. I just found out that we have another cabin added to the group. We booked through (oops, I can't mention the agency) and I wonder if there would be any point to trying to have us classified as a group cruise at this late date. Can't get through to them (the TA) at the moment so if anyone has any insight, I would appreciate it. Even a little OBC would be welcome. Thanks.

Are all cabins booked with the same agency?? If not too bad.

Usually how groups work is you set up group space with an agent.. You alll pay the same price for cat cabins you book.

If you are all booked with the same agent-- it wont hurt to call.

I'd be curious to know your outcome. Is this a sailing during New Years Eve?

Not all sailings get group amenties...depends on the sailing.

I am curious to know if its good for a holiday like that.

If the agent cant give you onboard credit-- ask if you can have a free one hour coctail party during the week.

I'd be curious to know your outcome. Is this a sailing during New Years Eve?

Not all sailings get group amenties...depends on the sailing.

I am curious to know if its good for a holiday like that.

If the agent cant give you onboard credit-- ask if you can have a free one hour coctail party during the week.

Group space is USUALLY not available on holiday sailings.

To the OP, you probably cannot get these cabins registered as a group. I just checked info on the TA Carnival site and I did not see any group space available for any 1/2/07 sailings. However, you should be able to get the value of one berth refunded to you after your sailing. This is available through individual bookings, as well as the group dept. Good luck and keep us informed.

Just talked to our TA and they said no perks to be had this late in the game. Well, it was worth a try. I didn't find out about the 8th cabin until Saturday, so its NOT MY FAULT! lol

Did you ask your TA about getting a rebate for a free berth? Even if all cabins are booked through individual reservations, if you have 8 cabins crossed linked, you should be able to get the 1 for 16 tour conductor.

Did you ask your TA about getting a rebate for a free berth? Even if all cabins are booked through individual reservations, if you have 8 cabins crossed linked, you should be able to get the 1 for 16 tour conductor.

Beverly

Cruise Consultant

Isn't advertising like this a no no?

Archived