6 Night Radiance Cruise

peggy1

We will be taking the Radiance in Jan., this will be our first 6 day cruise. I am assuming there will only be one formal night. Can anyone let me know if this is correct. Our last few cruises have been much less formal, people are tending to go more casual, but nicely dressed, which is fine by us. Also, we have only been to Montego Bay once and that was a long time ago, we would appreciate input as to what the best beaches to go to are. We always do our own excursions unless time is a factor getting back to the ship. We would appreciate the information. Thanks in advance!

We will be taking the Radiance in Jan., this will be our first 6 day cruise. I am assuming there will only be one formal night. Can anyone let me know if this is correct. Our last few cruises have been much less formal, people are tending to go more casual, but nicely dressed, which is fine by us. Also, we have only been to Montego Bay once and that was a long time ago, we would appreciate input as to what the best beaches to go to are. We always do our own excursions unless time is a factor getting back to the ship. We would appreciate the information. Thanks in advance!

2 formal nights, the second night of the cruise and the next to last night. We have done 2 6-niters on Radiance, most recently Thanksgiving week last month.

Can't help you on MoBay beaches, we did the 4 x 4 safari excursion through the cruiseline; we were not impressed with Mo-Bay and the armed, barbed-wire setting into which the ship docks. But Jamaica is known for having nice beaches, so I hear, so perhaps others will respond with beach recoemmendations, or perhaps you could just go to the Jamaica forum under ports of call here at Cruise Critic and get more info there.

Radiance is a great ship, would go back and sail on her a third time in a heartbeat, though I would try to do so on a different itinerary now that I have done two different versions of western caribbean on her.

We will be taking the Radiance in Jan., this will be our first 6 day cruise. I am assuming there will only be one formal night. Can anyone let me know if this is correct. Our last few cruises have been much less formal, people are tending to go more casual, but nicely dressed, which is fine by us.

Two, unfortunately.

Archived