Cruises out of NY/NJ Royal Carribean OR Princess

VioletNYC

Hi Everyone! I just found this website it's great!! Anyway, my sister and I are looking to head out on our 1st cruise! We are both in our mid 20's. We definitely want to leave either out of NY or NJ and we were debating between the Crown Princess and Explorer of the Seas. We are looking for a nice relaxing vacation, with all kinds of age groups! We are single but are not looking to hook up, but some nice guys to buy us some drinks would be great! haha

Please let me know if you have any advice/feedback?

Thanks so much!!

Violet

To a large extent this depends on where you want to go and what you want to do. They go different places and leave from different places too. Bermuda where the EOS goes is very laid back. The Princess goes to the Carribean and is different from Bermuda. The Crown is a newer ship.

I love Bermuda but I don't like the amount of time the Explorer is there.

my friend and I did the crown last year out of NYC and are doing it again this year. We are both in our mid-late 20s as well and found there were a bunch of others our age on the ship, both passengers and crew. We had a blast! Enjoy your trip!

Hey there azdmelani thanks so much for the info! The Crown Princess is looking great to us! I definetly want to hang out with people our age but of course we are girls from the city so our main concern is tanning!!

When are you going again? We are looking at June. Thanks again I really appreciate your help!:o

If the time in port is important to you, look at both lines and se if RCCL is in port longer than the Crown.

I read a few complaints from Crown passengers that the ship was in port for only a few hours and they would have liked more time in port.

You will probably love the Crown if you choose Princess - it is a beautiful ship.

Hey there azdmelani thanks so much for the info! The Crown Princess is looking great to us! I definetly want to hang out with people our age but of course we are girls from the city so our main concern is tanning!!

When are you going again? We are looking at June. Thanks again I really appreciate your help!:o

I did plenty of that! Got up early everyday to go lay in the sun and relax. We are going in august this year. If you have any questions feel free to email me... mwexler317@yahoo.com

Archived