• South America
    • Baltic
    • Alaska
    • Southern Caribbean
    • Australia/New Zealand
    • Western Caribbean
    • Asia
    • Other - Explain Below!

This will be our busiest cruise-year ever. First we sail on the Carnival Triumph for the Eastern Caribbean in January for a relaxing get-away cruise. Our second cruise is in May for our 30th anniversary on the RCCL Adventure of the Seas to the Southern Caribbean (we love Aruba). And our third cruise is in October for our youngest daughter's 21st birthday. We will sail on the RCCL Sovereign of the Seas for a four day cruise to the Nassau and Coco Cay. This should be a very exciting year of cruising!

Wayne and Cathi

Miramar Beach, Fl.

Our group of 4-5 couples will be cruising to the S. Caribbean on the Princess Sun in March. Most of us have not been to this part of the Caribbean yet so it should be very exciting.

So far our group enjoyed the following islands the most: St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Belize and Cozumel. The prettiest was St. Kitts, most fun in both Cozumel & St. Thomas and Belize was great for the adventurer in all of us.

headusher

Let us know where you plan to cruise in 2007.......

Carolyn Spencer Brown Editor Cruise Critic

Booked on Emerald Princess cruising the Mediterranean, 12 days, sailing from Rome to Venice. Have not been on cruise for 6 years ...putting kids through' college instead.We are looking forward to a brand new ship and experiencing European Ports, none of which we have been to before. We have come across some helpful co-cruisers on this board and are scheduled to share a few land excursions at various ports.

We're doing a Western on Freedom in Feb. (have to experience that big ship) We're bringing the Serenade down from Alaska for Seahags in September:) . Jewel simi southern Caribbean for Thanksgiving and looking at the Brillance Panamal for Christmas.

Happy Sailing!!

Izzy

Keeping to our "3 Cruises A Year in Retirement", we have planned for '07(God willing): 4-day Baja on the Monarch for DGD 5th birthday in January; 10-day Alaska CruiseTour on the beautiful Radiance of the Seas in June; 10-day New England/Canada on NCL Dawn in October. Should be another great year on the high seas!:)

~dianne

I chose other also. April we will be going to Bermuda, also going on Costa Magicafor the first time. Then in October we'll fly to Quebec and do a repo cruise on Grand Princess back to Fort Lauderdale, then for my birthday in December, a Key West and Cozumel cruise on Celebrity Century. So many ships so little time.;)

I chose Other because our booked cruise is what I'd call Eastern Med. on Oct. 12th on Brilliance. We begin and end in Barcelona and go as far East as Ephesus and three Greek ports, plus Rome, Florence, Naples/Capri, Villefranche.

Not booked yet and waiting for a chance on a last-minute deal (as a single cruiser for the first time, trying to avoid exhorbitant single supplement) I am hoping for a Springtime river cruise in France. That would fit under Other too :)

What a fun poll!

Barbara

I will be doing a 17 day transatlantic cruise on Celebrity's Century from Barcelona to Fort Lauderdale. I have sailed with Celebrity three times in the past, twice on the Century and once on the Millenium. I was anxious to sail on the Century after it's refurbishment and have always enjoyed the service on Celebrity. The great savings on that cruise helped me decide to select that particular cruise as well as the ports in Morocco and the Canary Islands. In addition, I love the days at sea while crossing the Atlantic.

Valerie

Happy New Year to Everyone.

We are heading south on a southern caribbean on February 2nd and then back to Bermuda in October.

I really want to do either an Asia cruise or a Med cruise sometime in 2008.

Any good suggestions, let me know.

Mary

It'll be an amazing trip -- hope you have fun. I've done the Rhone River and we just launched a new review on a river cruise on the Elbe (Katharina von Bora)...if you haven't checked out our river cruise section, you should! It's here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/cruisestyles/river.cfm.

Best regards,

Carolyn

I'm taking a Danube River cruise from Budapest to Prague on the Avalon Artistry, with a Smithsonian-organized group. This is the same cruise I planned to take last year, but the date of my high school reunion intervened. I have never cruised a river in Europe. I once lived in Holland and thoroughly covered that country by road and a few rivers, so I am much more interested in Eastern Europe. I like the itinerary because it includes two important cities - I'll probably add a day in Prague.

Hi, just my two cents -- but recently got back from a Med cruise that spent two days in Alexandria and it was amazing. The port was great! And if you can find time to go to Cairo and see the Pyramids, all the better. It's definitely on my list of "gotta go back" places.

We're going to be launching port profiles for both Alexandria and Cairo in the next couple of months (if you get our e-letter they'll be launched there) and we also have a Come Aboard on a river cruise down the Nile that will address the visit there.... So stay tuned!

Best regards,

Carolyn

......Mediterranean, including Alexandria, Egyt!!! and Hawaii roundtrip from San Diego!!!!!!! Just can't wait!!!;)

I voted 'other' as we are taking a fabulous cruise that starts in Syndney Austalia and goes to New Zealand and then stopping at quite a few South Pacific Islands (including my dream destination Bora Bora) and then on to Hawaii and ending in Los Angeles. Only 3 months away....

We're heading to Bermuda on the new Journey end of May 07. It's our first time there and with all of the messages about loving Bermuda, we're so excited. Also excited about being on the 3rd sailing of Journey - will report back on this fine sounding new ship!

Archived