Westerdam March 11th...will there be fishin

bingobeach

My wife and I from Canada are goin to be on that croose...REALLY lookin forard to it...we both have poket fishmen from Ronco from yurs ago...can we fish from our balconee room VA7034...if you no where that is...am hopping the live boats wont get in the way. Can ya by bate on boat cuz our worms are frosan hear...but wether is so warm now...may not be able to get dog sled into runwey in Toranto. Im not stoopid. I no we can only fish when bot is at dok coz the bot movs to fast eh? Wood a long bambooo rod do beter...wood I be abel to by won on bord...thanx to my bruthr for this tryp and tiepin this leter for me on his nou comoptr.

:D tanks bingo..stoled thit naym from hour boot naymed by ma husbinds nece..ima not relly frm sooth...orignaly longg islnd, no yolk...

But now give up...LOL..I'm having too much trouble trying to write like that...;)

Enjoy your cruise on the lovely Westerdam..We were on her Inaugural Transdatlantic Cruise in Nov. 2004 (Rome to Miami)..Haven't really been keeping up with her itinerary lately..Where is your cruise from-to?

Betty:)

ok the gig is up...you are too nice...from Fort Lauderdale to half moon cays, Grand Turks an Caicos, grand Cayman and Costa Maya...never been to the first two...nice to see in this serious world folks still have a sense of humour...may you have a little cruisin heaven

in the year oh oh seven.

ok the gig is up...you are too nice...from Fort Lauderdale to half moon cays, Grand Turks an Caicos, grand Cayman and Costa Maya...never been to the first two...nice to see in this serious world folks still have a sense of humour...may you have a little cruisin heaven

in the year oh oh seven.

I can see that this is going to be a very interesting croose...errr, cruise. Can't wait for our CC get-together now. :D

ohhh..wish we wuz goin on dat onee wit u all..wat fun we culd ave! not beeen to grand turk or calico ether, but HMC wunderful..

ave a goot one!;) bety

p.s. be sure to book a clamshell at HMC..But book it early..Last year it was $9.00 & they can take two chaises....The sun is very hot & you Northerner's will burn very quickly!

Archived