NZ'rs - Your Opinions, please.

rockgarden

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Estobarr,

We are taking a private tour to the Glow Worm Caves on January 29. We are leaving at 6:30am and have planned a 12 hr day. It takes about 1 1/2 hrs to get to the Rotorua area. Traveling rt uses up 3 hrs of the day. We wanted to be able to see the area . If you would consider sharing the tour, it would be less than the Princess excursion and you would get to see more.

Levart 57 Margie

estebofarr-

The rate for the tour in Roturua is $169.42 for 12 hours in a van. We will see the Waitomo caves,the thermal area and a bush walk.Mt Tarawera, the buried village and Mt. Ngongataha gondola,Okere Falls will also be included. We are committed to this tour and would be happy to include you and your friends. Let me know if you are interested and tell me something about all of you. I'm sure we'll have a good time on the cruise.

Hi,

We are on January 6th sailing of Sapphire... we have been looking at tours to

Roturua also on line for precruise. So far I have only been able to locate group tours... could you possibly post the information on this private one.. I would truly appreciate it as my husband is unsure about being confined to bus for such a long spell and I really want to see this area....

Thanks....

Margie,

Thanks for the info, but I can't decide just yet about whether or not we will go with you. We are two couples that have been friends for 20 years and live on the west coast of Florida. We have taken a few cruise together before but this will be the longest. We are grandparents and our husbands work together.

Janis

Archived