Just booked Noordam for 2008!

2boyzmom

I can't beleive I haven't cruised yet this year and I already booked for next year! We booked a quad on the Noordam Presidents week 2008. The quads were few and far between. After careful thought I booked cabin VF 5056. We wanted mid ship and this was the closest balcony quad. The next best was VB which was $500.00 more for the four of us. The cabin is at the end of the lifeboats so I hope they don't interfere at all. My only issue with HAL is the dining times. I hope this becomes more flexible by next year.

We have cruised ofr quite a few years on HAL and keep asking when the President's cruise is going to be. We never get anything from HAL concerning cruises like this.

SO -- how did you find out about a President's cruise on the Noordam in 2008?

AND

What is the date of this Itinerary and when are you cruising?

I think you used my TA. Either way it seems that it all worked out. I actually debated on the Noordam, but now I have other people coming so I have to stay on the Westerdam for President's Week 2008. I am waiting for HAL to release April prices so I can book the Noordam for that time. The school calendar for 2007-2008 is not out yet and Easter and Passover are 4 weeks apart, so I waiting to see what the school decide to do. I am in the town over from you in Smithtown. Last year we had the week of Passover off.

I think you used my TA. Either way it seems that it all worked out. I actually debated on the Noordam, but now I have other people coming so I have to stay on the Westerdam for President's Week 2008. I am waiting for HAL to release April prices so I can book the Noordam for that time. The school calendar for 2007-2008 is not out yet and Easter and Passover are 4 weeks apart, so I waiting to see what the school decide to do. I am in the town over from you in Smithtown. Last year we had the week of Passover off.

I originally went through your TA then my online TA that I've used for the past three cruises quoted me $300.00 less this morning! So needless to say I'm going through her. Thank You for your help.

Archived