Elation Weather

Carnivalqueen5

I will be sailing on the Elation in a couple weeks on 01/25/07 and I am wondering what to look forward to as far as weather. What do I pack? I've already checked weather.com but, I wanted to hear personal experiences. Someone told me that when they were on a cruise to the Bahamas around the same time, it was really cold. Has anyone had the same experience? Do I need a jacket? Are shorts and sandals completely out? With possible 70 degree weather, are people really in the pools? Thanks for you responses..

We were on the Elation (Key West, Cozumel) last week...what a fantastic cruise! The weather was really hot and people were in shorts all week. The pools were full. Some friends from Florida that I met on board did say that this wasn't typical weather for this time of year. We packed for both hot and cold weather but luckily didn't need any of the sweaters on our sailing. Best to prepare for all eventualities, then nothing will stop you from enjoying your cruise. Take lots of extra hangers though, we only found five in our closets!

Archived