First Timer, Shore excursion help

BadKittie

I will be sailing my first time on the Pride to the Mexican Riviera on 2/11. I have been looking at shore excursions, and am having ahard time deciding.

My fiancé and I are up for anything, and are thinking about doing an excursion by ourselves..

And we are also doing a family excursion. My mom doesnt like heights, and my sister in law is pregnant, so we are more limited on excursions there..

Any suggestions on excursions you had fun on? Doesnt matter the port, we are open to doing the excursions in any port.. Just curious what you all had good experiences with and had a good time doing, and what you would not recommend! thanks!

Ive been through those boards a little bit, I just figured Id ask on these boards, because everyone seems really nice and knowledgeable about so much stuff, and i could use as much help as i could get. I am still going to dig through those boards some more...but i figured why not ask and see if anyone on this board has any opinions on it :)

Archived