glass bottomed kayaks wazz up with that?

bingobeach

:rolleyes: well signed up for Grand Turk glass bottom kayak tour and then it occurred to me...how would this work...is it all clear...just the floor...anyone know where I can find a picture of what they look like...anyone done this excursion...should I post on another board?...any and all help would be appreciated...:o

Well I do have some celticish background...but at 250lbs...with a speedo swimsuit, I am more concerned with any snorklers below...but thanks for the advice...I will be weary of support...the pic earlier sent (not of me) did not give me much of an idea what these kayaks appear like...anyone else got a site I can explore about glass bottomed kayaks...rhymes with --- biitten kyikes.

Have to believe that SOMEONE has a better picture YET...perhaps with people actually in it...I believe the HaL excursion says it is built for two...people.

Better picture?? Waddya' want me to take the ride for ya' too???? (just kidding) ;)

Archived