who are they?

tammar

how come when i sign in and look below at the list of people supposedly on line with this site, i do not recognize any of the names. who are all these people?

are they members? are they listed somewhere? how come they never post?

don't they have a laugh to share with us? some story about cruising? who are all these people? forgive me i am somewhat new here. i am curious.

Hi tammar - How are you precious friend??? Been praying for you and your sweet husband....those names you see are ALL the people on ALL the people on-line at the various boards throughout the site. I miss seeing who is on THIS board :(. Hope this helps.

Marie

On the very front page. When you go to cruisecritic.com and then to Boards there is the listing. I am guessing you probably have HAL boards in your favorites, and just link to this board, so you bypass the other????

Also, please excuse my repetition in the earlier post. I should have reread it before sending it, as some of that should have been deleted.

Marie

:)

Go and click onto "Boards". Before selecting a board to view, scroll all the way to the bottom. There is a list of all the people on all the boards. Your name will be listed first. Then the others will appear in alphabetical order.

And if you have registered your birthdate, those people who are celebrating are also listed in another block.

:)

I am hanging in there. my husband is scheduled for surgery on tuesday, the 27th. right now is is okay and i am hoping the doctors can help him with Jesus guiding them. i hang here because this is a relief for me. there are many laughs here. thank you so much for asking and please keep praying for my husband Tom as i continually am doing.

If you are not seeing the smilies at the side of the space you reply in, then go to user cp at the top of the page and do some changes in your preferences. :) These faces are to the right. The ones that only show up in the title are at the bottom.

Marie...most of us had to have it explained to us when this new board first was introduced. DO NOT in the least feel that we all knew how to do it because we did not. A few clever ones figured it out and taught the rest of us.

Keep asking whatever question you have until you have gotten all the assistance you desire/require.

Archived