Iced Tea on Conquest? Sweet or Unsweet??

QTPieRye

I know this may seem to be an odd question, but can anyone tell me whether or not the Conquest offers unsweet iced tea? Growing up in California, all tea is served unsweet unless otherwise requested. However, all tea served in Tennessee is sweet, unless you request "stump water". I personally drink unsweet tea and would like to make sure this is an option. Also, is tea available on board other than just in the dining room? Since I don't think the soda card is worth it for me, I plan on drinking tea during our cruise. I assume this is a complimentary beverage available anytime, right?

The tea onboard can be mixed with the lemonade. You can get it at the buffet area. dining room. Take a insulated mug with you so you dont have to keep getting refills.

I personally found the tea (at the buffet) to be some of the worst that I have ever tasted. And, no amount of lemon or sugar made it taste any better!! I did not try the tea in the dining room.

So, if you really love tea, I would suggest that you bring you own tea brewing setup. Ice is readily available and lemon is available at the drink stands.

Jon

Disney Wonder 2001

Celebrity Infinity 2003

Delta American Queen 2004

Carnival Conquest 2004

The taste of iced tea is so easy to change from one pot to another. The slightest change in water temperatures, amount of tea, lots of different factors involved. We had good and bad tea on the Miracle....I just got used to it. And living in the south, you do get used to good sweet tea.

Jim

All I can say about the tea is YUCK:D I agree, being from the south, you become a tea conossieur ;) I've had instant that was better. I didn't expect it to be good, but had to try it... IMHO, there was not enough lemon and sugar on the ship to make it taste good... but I admit I am picky about iced tea :p

Okay I am convinced!!!! I will bring my own tea bags and make some sun tea on my balcony... that actually sounds darn good anyway! Thanks for all of the input. I would have been really disappointed had I failed to plan to bring along some tea bags ;)

In the Lido buffet, there was hot water and tea bags. I just made my own tea in a coffee cup and got a large glass of ice and had fresh iced tea any time I wanted. Discovered this on my second cruise, since sometimes I like hot tea instead of coffee.

Archived