20 people arrested in Jamaica

crusinmama22

I know "American Kids" go there to get on a high! How stupid...I just hope they stay for a long time in jail! Theire own fault!!! And now the mamas stard crying about theire babies, they totally know what could happen. They are criminals.

Sneakerstud, while I in no way even begin to condone the actions {as far as we know them to be } of the youngsters, I found your comments very chilling. Your harsh comment about " crying mamas " and your wish that the people "stay a long time in jail" really pertured me. I know nothing about you, apart from the fact you call your self a stud , but I would guess you are not a parent. They are not criminals until after their trials, The assesment of what is a crime varies according what phobias, antis and prejudices people carry around with them. I try hard not to carry any , but its hard not to, but go easier on the mums ok. :(

Jamaica has always been this way and it is a mystery why the cruise ships continue to go back there. When you get off the ship, you will be pestered by many locals to buy gonja (sp?) Even when you tell them you don't want it, they insist on it. If you were to buy it, they turn you in and arrest you and sell it again to the next poor fool that comes along. This has been going on since tourists have been going there. I think the cruise ships should just stay away from this port so as not to invite any problems with their passengers.

Jamaica has always been this way and it is a mystery why the cruise ships continue to go back there. When you get off the ship, you will be pestered by many locals to buy gonja (sp?) Even when you tell them you don't want it, they insist on it. If you were to buy it, they turn you in and arrest you and sell it again to the next poor fool that comes along. This has been going on since tourists have been going there. I think the cruise ships should just stay away from this port so as not to invite any problems with their passengers.

They would stop pestering if people stopped buying it.

Archived