Few questions

colkeena

Is the steam room really co-ed?What about the showers?Is the evening show in English on the Panama canal cruise?No french toast or pancakes for breakfast in the dining room?Does dinner really last 2 hours?May be silly, but those things are important to me.Thanks

Is the steam room really co-ed?What about the showers?Is the evening show in English on the Panama canal cruise?No french toast or pancakes for breakfast in the dining room?Does dinner really last 2 hours?May be silly, but those things are important to me.Thanks
Steam room's and showers are not co-ed,shows in English,and other tongues. There was pancakes for breakfast at the "grill",the lentgh of dinner,guess it would be what you order it's

about same as any other ship

Dinner did not take 2 hours. Music is a universal language but opera was in Italian, illusionist didn't speak. Cruise director did his opening speaches in English, Italian, French, Spanish and German (that got old). Didn't eat pancakes or french toast but lox and bagels were great.

hi crusing in feb do you know if they serve herbal teas and what brand,

also do they have hot chocolate and sweet in low?

heard they have small cups so I will bring a large mug.

Do they serve bagels and lox?

How was the entertainment?

thanks

Archived