Jungle cruise in Limon

colkeena

:) I took the jungle ride when I went to the Panama Canal 3 years ago on the Coral and it was great. We saw quite a bit of wildlife, birds;monkeys in the trees; alligators and our tour guide was the best I have experienced on 10 cruises. Before we got to the river we drove thru some of the countryside and in the middle of a banana plantation. Before getting on the boat, we were offered some fresh fruit that was very good and were able to visit a restroom that was one of the cleanist I have seen. We saw the train while on our boat and it looked a little old and I love trains. Have a great time. Linda

Hi,

I did the Jungle river cruise while in Limon and thought it was great. I have a wonderful picture of the three toed sloth as our guide had the boat driver get very close to the trees of the jungle. They work very hard to make sure you see a lot of animals. We saw lots of monkeys in the trees, turtles, different birds along with cayman's (small alligators). I would certainly recommend this excursion and would do it again myself in a second. I am not familiar with the train.

Archived