Stateroom questions(2) Can Anyone Help?

BadKittie

Ok, my first stateroom question is:

My parents booked stateroom 5243 on the Carnival Pride. It is a 9a suite. Supposedly it has obstructed views? Does anyone know how obstructed the views are?

My next question, is the most important one.

My Brother and SIL are both military. We booked 3 staterooms at the same time, In order to get military pricing on all 3 rooms, the TA put my SIL and myself in one room, My fiance and DB in another room, and my parents in their 9a suite.

How do we go about getting the sign and sail cards so that my Fiance and I are in one room, and my DB and SIL are in the other?

I know we could just switch SnS cards when needed to get into the right rooms, but as much as I love my DB and SIL, I really dont want them to have free reign on my credit card via the SnS..

Has anyone had to switch at the pier like this?(TA said that Carnival does it all the time with parents and minors, IE putting one minor and one parents in each room, then when you get to the dock they can stich it so its parents room and kids room..?)

Thanks!

I am actually wondering about the sign and sail also...for our Aug Celebration cruise the PVP told us in order to get the best rates for the 4 rooms that we are getting she thinks that since my hubby and I are the only past cruisers we should put him in one room with his friend and me in another with his other friend...boy that is gonna look bad lol! But anyway, if we do that, then I am hoping that we can for sure switch the cards at the pursurs desk so that his friend doesn't run up our bill and vice versa....hmmm is this for sure that we can do it?? I want to get the best rates and the upgrades because we really want all of our friends to go and some of them are on a budget so we figure this will be the best way but not if we are caught in a situation with the cards and what not...

I am actually wondering about the sign and sail also...for our Aug Celebration cruise the PVP told us in order to get the best rates for the 4 rooms that we are getting she thinks that since my hubby and I are the only past cruisers we should put him in one room with his friend and me in another with his other friend...boy that is gonna look bad lol! But anyway, if we do that, then I am hoping that we can for sure switch the cards at the pursurs desk so that his friend doesn't run up our bill and vice versa....hmmm is this for sure that we can do it?? I want to get the best rates and the upgrades because we really want all of our friends to go and some of them are on a budget so we figure this will be the best way but not if we are caught in a situation with the cards and what not...

Yep, it is for sure you can do it. I just got off the Pride and because our son and his gf were only 18, they had to be booked in a room with my husband. My 21 year old daughter and I were booked in the suite. We got on board and my husband and daughter went to the purser's desk and had it switched so hubby could be with me and our daughter with my son and his gf. No problem.

Archived