Oh No! Another problem with rooms!

BadKittie

Heres my attempt to save bubbles some time,

If anyone wants to email me, I will be happy to forward the email bubbles sent.

Just title it CC website request or something similar so I wont delete it, just make sure it says Cruise critic or CC in the title..

Sugatwist7@aol.com

Thanks Suga!! I appreciate the help, even though I copied & pasted my directions & all to wordpad so all I would have to do is copy & paste into the e-mail rather than re-type it all.........I really do appreciate the helping hand;) Wait until I get e-mails where you have to forward them to so many........:p Lol, thanks for helping out, and I hope I have helped some of you. Everyone that has asked up until this point has mail, boy am I glad I'm not licking stamps:D And for the ones that ask after this post, either I or BadKittie will get it to ya:)

Thanks Suga!! I appreciate the help, even though I copied & pasted my directions & all to wordpad so all I would have to do is copy & paste into the e-mail rather than re-type it all.........I really do appreciate the helping hand;) Wait until I get e-mails where you have to forward them to so many........:p Lol, thanks for helping out, and I hope I have helped some of you. Everyone that has asked up until this point has mail, boy am I glad I'm not licking stamps:D And for the ones that ask after this post, either I or BadKittie will get it to ya:)

for offering to help. Sure admire folks who can operate computers so easily - I'm new to it and am still learning.

Really appreciate the site information - it's great. Many thanks for sharing - its folks like u that help make CC a real 'winner'!

Happy cruisin'!

Why not?

I dont really know why Carnival PVPs wont talk to you if you booked through a TA. I guess they will talk to you but they cant help..

After talking to some people on these boards about the 9A room, and then doing a little more research, I talked to my parents who really wanted a cat 11 "suite" or whatever it is,(They werent really interested in the 12 penthouse suite for this cruise) and our TA gave us completely wrong info about this room. My dad especially was pretty disappointed about the room, because of the misinformation given to us.

I decided to call Carnival last week since, even though our TA was really nice, she apparently didnt know very much about Carnival.

The PVP spoke to me about the rooms, and the differences in them, and also the differences of cost, however she also told me that all the Cat 11s have been booked and only 12s were left, and if we wanted one of those we HAD to go through our TA to change it.

It was nice that she talked to me and answered my questions...

Next time, I think I am going to just book through a PVP, even though I prefer sitting and talking to someone face to face, I think Id prefer to talk to someone who is more familiar with Carnival and who can helpin a situation like this.

Hopefully my parents wont spend enough time in the room to actually be disappointed once we get there!

Not sure if this is ok to post..here goes...

The website for checking cabin availability is Travelocity.com

You need to pretend to book a cruise and the available cabins will show up. That's it...don't know of any others, except the cruise lines themselves will show cabin availability also.

Archived