where? are the Adventure reviews

scher

there have been no new AOS reviews in a very long time. Come on write one so I can live vicariouly through your cruise untill I go on mine in 3 weeks. I can't keep reading the same ones over and over again. I know you are out there you January cruisers.

Our best and favorite cruise ever! Went in March of 2004. We are going on the Navigator in March of this year, I sure hope it is as great as the AOS! Of course itinerary is different.....

You will love it! Have a great time!

AOS review......in a word......INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!! you will not be disappointed, the crew had to drag my wife and I off the ship, you'll clearly see our fingernail trails in the deck!!! You have booked the greatest cruise and ship in the world, the ports are beautiful, the people are friendly and the service is top-notch. On a scale of 1-10 this cruise get a 20!!!!! e-mail me with any questions, it would be my pleasure answering them!!!

dwsmith@hotmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Okay, this WILL get you get excited for your AOS cruise! Here's a link to my cruise photoshow from January. Crank up the volume and enjoy!!

http://home.comcast.net/~phamers/Adventure2007.htm

Note: It will take about 5 minutes to load.

that was a unbelievable photo show. Thanks so much for sharing that will be me in 8 days.

Archived