Wonderful Day At Paradise Beach

many cruises

We were on the Celebrity Century last week and we spent the day at lovely Paradise Beach. Everything I read about Paradise Beach on these boards was true. The beach and the facilities were clean and there was no charge for chairs, umbrellas, or floats. The nachos were delicious! The children were having a terrific time on the ice berg and the trampoline. We even met Paradise Beach Tom on the beach doing his "meet & greet" thing & took a picture with him......what a nice friendly guy. We are telling everyone we know about this great beach in Cozumel.

Many Cruises

Wow - we were also on the Century - nice trip wasnt it! I saw PB Tom when we got off the ship - he gave me a card that said 'Come to Paradise beach' - being the smart one, I said; Are you Tom?: Of course, it was. But we didnt make the beach - we took a great snorkel trip and ended up back at the shopping area -after a bit of shopping, i had to hit Carlos n Charlies - time slipped away :D as did my balance!! So,. unfortunately we missed PB, but next time.

How about the ladder guy - pretty good hey?;)

OMG-us too---we talked to TOm too---yes all we read was true, clean, great food(fish Tacos were to die for--) great service...we did waverunners from next beach over, but used the "iceburg" and had some friends that used a Kyack, used the floats...had too many strong drinks. My only complaint was that the showers didn't work well--ppl kept leaving the foot rinse spigot on and TOm said it reduces the shr. pressure. Gotta get that fixed TOm :)

We had a great time---it's a must do for us in Cozumel next time!!

Thanks TOM!!!

many cruises...it was nice meeting you and thanx for the great review and for the fact that you didn't post the pic...hasta la vista!

fredo23...hope to see you at PB next time! We can "unbalance" you here as well and if you fall, it'll be on sand, not a grimy dance floor :) !!

Herbandjod...I remember you guys!! Yeah, I gotta fix it...here goes....TURN THE SPIGOT OFF WHEN YER DONE WITH IT, FOLKS!!! OK, hopefully everybody got the message! I guess I better buy a automatic handle that turns itself off after 20 seconds or so...thanx for spending the day with us, glad you had fun!

Archived