YaY!

Browneyedhunni85

:confused:

We will be on the 30th too! What deck is your family on?

I've been trying to find out for sure which deck we are on. Have'nt yet but I think we are on the Lido. My parents booked it, they take the family every year and they were planning to book on Lido. Are you guys on Lido too? The Lido deck is my favorite because there we are close to pools and meals. Also the track and workout room are close, even though their toward the back of the ship, because I just walk on each cruise not elevator user, unless had to much to drink(not very often).

Yes we are on the Lido! On my last cruise I tried to take the stairs often. The elevators always had a line or were overly crowded. Not for me! I figure I'm young it wont hurt me. There will be 6 of us crusing: My sister (18), Myself (21), Boyfriend (23), Boyfriends Mom (45), My Mother & her friend (both over 40 hehe). How long has your cruise been booked for? Oh yea my boyfriend will definetly takee advantage of the gym. He is in the U.S. Army & is always working out. I swear, he thinks he is something else hehe j/k.

Yes we are on the Lido! On my last cruise I tried to take the stairs often. The elevators always had a line or were overly crowded. Not for me! I figure I'm young it wont hurt me. There will be 6 of us crusing: My sister (18), Myself (21), Boyfriend (23), Boyfriends Mom (45), My Mother & her friend (both over 40 hehe). How long has your cruise been booked for? Oh yea my boyfriend will definetly takee advantage of the gym. He is in the U.S. Army & is always working out. I swear, he thinks he is something else hehe j/k.

My parents booked the cruise a couple of weeks ago. There will be 9 of us going. I remember when I was your age, miss it, but I feel the healthiest and best yet at this age. I'm 37 and my husband is 52 but we both seem to be alot younger. We are runners and lift weights! We will probably meet your boyfriend the first day on the ship. We have no kids together and I have none. My husband has two, and one is in the Army right now in Iraq. With us is my sister and her husband and there 3 kids, and my mom and dad. I'm living in Ohio and it is freezing here, 2 degrees now, but not as bad as some places in the US.

I'm so glad that you both live healthy lives. I actually just got done running myself. I'm trying to lose a little weight before we cruise out. I've lost 60 lbs i the past and the last like 20 lbs or so is so hard to lose it seems. It drives me crazy. I dont plan on having any kids any time soon. I wanna enjoy doing things like this for as long as I possibly can.

I'm so glad that you both live healthy lives. I actually just got done running myself. I'm trying to lose a little weight before we cruise out. I've lost 60 lbs i the past and the last like 20 lbs or so is so hard to lose it seems. It drives me crazy. I dont plan on having any kids any time soon. I wanna enjoy doing things like this for as long as I possibly can.

Browneyedhunni85, if your body's health is heading in the right direction with loosing that amount of lbs., that's wonderful.:) I agree that loosing weight takes spells where it's difficult to keep loosing weight and continue to eating healthy. We try to keep confident and stick with the appropriate healthy weight of our bodies.

Wow, you run too. I don't know to many people which do. However here at home I know many runners and we are crazy, racing from 5k's to 100milers.

I love to run. I truely believe that running is one of the best exercises. It helps me with stress also. I'm in college & at times I feel so over whelmed. Do you run daily?

I normally run 6 days a week and my miles fluctuate depending on races, training style using, and weather. I started running when I got married in 96 along with returning back to OU to complete degree. The running helped me alot too.

However I am on leave right now for about five more weeks because I had surgery 1-18 on both feet to remove bunions and straighten bones with bolts in the upper/inside of both feet. They are improving and this is the most days in a row I have not ran in the 10 years I've been running. I'm handling it alot better than though I could before surgery.

My husband and I run alot and race throughout the year. I want to be able to run on our next cruise, the Victory 4-29, making it more fun and relaxing for me. When we go on our cruise we focus alot on one of the hardest workouts with running and lifting throughout the cruise. Tell me about your running and cruising.

Cassandra

Archived