One Day in St. Lucia

cruiser willy

Is there anyone out there with enough St. Lucia experience to advise us about the absolute best way to spend a day on the island?

We're a family group of 11 with teenage kids. We like adventure, beautiful beaches, fun parties. We are NOT into touring old churches, museums, etc.

If there is a great beach with activities that happens to be close to shopping, let me know. My wife likes to poke around in nice shops.

If you've been to the island several times and can make recommendations based on your hits and misses, I'd be grateful for your input.

Many thanks.

spend the day whalewatching....beaching...snorkelling with Hackshaw boats.....we have done it twice and are going with them a 3rd time in a couple of weeks. Check out their website and the highest rated whalewatching photos....or most viewed photos

For something to satisfy all that most don't know about, I highly recommend that you take the Maria Islands Eco-tour with Tom Trim at Trim Tours, http://www.trimtours.com/index.html. This tour involves swimming, snorkeling, boating, hiking, sightseeing, a wonderful creole lunch. You will see and learn so much more of St. Lucia on this tour that is off the beaten path of all the tourist traps guided by a very gracious and entertaining host.

Archived