Paradise Beach Tom- Are You There?

NICOLE628

Paradise Beach Tom-

Will You Be Around January 19, 2005? I Would Love To Meet You. One Of The Ladies I Work With Has Emailed You Because She Is Coming With A Group Of 38 Crazy Texas Women In September But You Will Be On Vacation. She Has Made Me Promise To Come Back With A Picture Of You And Me. I Will Be On The Carnival Elation And And This Is My First Cruise. Also Who Should The Crazy Ladies Give The School Supplies To Since You Will Not Be There? I Know You're Very Busy, But A Reply Would Be Greatly Appreciated.:)

Hi Nicole!

Feel free to drop off the school supplies with us at Cozumel Mini-Golf. We are only one block off of the downtown square (find the BIG flagpole on the water wall and walk straight back inland till you get to 15th Ave - we're on the corner). There's a lot of great shopping all around us. We see Sally several times a week and are always glad to let her know when new supplies are in - their storage location is just across the street from my apartment building. We're open from 10 AM till 11 PM, so we're always around. Please let Cindysue know that I've left her a couple of messages on the threads she's posted on, I don't know if she got them or not.

Hey what's up with the summer weather in DFW? I was there for 19+ years and never got a summer that cool or rainy. I move away in June & look what happens... :D

cindysue just replied to you. thank you so much for the information.

you know what it means when it is cool in july? look out for august because it will be 10,000 degrees with 1,000,000% humidity!!

i may have to stop by and see you while in cozumel- you know check out a texas cowboy!

thanks again for the response!

We've got some cowboys here in Ft. Worth, you don't have to go all the way to Cozumel to see one.

GolfitoJR--it has been nice and cool here, it's actually raining today, thank goodness--just don't like the flooding! (The zoo flooded a few weeks back when the Trinity overflowed in the rainstorm...) Can't compare with Cozumel 2 weeks ago, though, when we went out on a halfday fishing charter south of the island and could see the storm/rain over the island but we didn't get any. When we got off the fishing boat, the streets were flooded. PB Tom said you had a few days of it.

TEXEM-

i have never been to ft. worth except for the zoo. can you believe that living just an hour away? where are these cowboys you are refering to? i am very in the dark on where to go and what to do in funkytown. give me some helpful tips please and maybe i will come out and party.

Archived