Serenade March 31, refund

I have paid in full for my cruise. I have an oceanview cabin and I noticed that the prices have dropped for most categories. If you booked through a travel agent I would give them a call. If you booked through the cruise line I would call them and see what they can do for you.

They are applying a credit to my credit card. :)

Thanks for the quick reply. Does it matter what cabin class you are in? It doesn't matter if final payment was made? Do they deduct it from you credit card or do they give you ship board credit?

You can check for your category's price by going to the RCCL website and pretend you are booking a new cruise. If your category is sold out, there will be a N/A there instead of a price. It pays to keep checking as prices, as well as category openings can always change. We are sailing the week after you and were able to upgrade from an inside to an outside and still save over $200 total.

How'd you get this? I called my TA, she called RC and they said NO to us!

Reason was, because we also booked our air thru RC and it was a "package" deal and they would have to cancel our entire res. and wouldn't be able to guarantee us a flight then.

Did you also book air thru them?

Why do you think they reduced the price? This is supposed to be Easter week. I thought they would have been booked. Does this happen frequently?

This is the week before Easter, but we are sailing the next week and it has also been discounted. The ship just isn't filling up. This happened last year, also. She is a great ship, and the itinerary is wonderful. I think that a lot of people just don't think about flying to San Juan for departure. We love it!

Archived