What kind of discounts do you get when you book onboard??

We have done past cruises, and they advertise certain ships at certain prices, but one time they said over the speaker that if you booked your next cruise while onboard you get so much money off, and so much shipboard credit. It was a long time ago, and I was just wondering if they still do that. Not sure which ship we would like to do and parents are going in 3 weeks and are going to book our cruise. What kind of deals do they give you? Thanks for any help. And has anyone been on and cruises recently, and do they offer good deals on the freedom and liberty?

The price you would pay for a cruise you book onboard are the same that you'll see on the RCCL website. We always do our research before our cruise and know exactly which ship/date we want to cruise.

They do offer onboard credit to be used on the cruise you book through the Loyalty Ambassador on the ship. If I recall correctly, the amounts are:

$ 50.00 for 5 nights or less

$100.00 for 6-8 nights

$200.00 for 9 nights or more

We have done past cruises, and they advertise certain ships at certain prices, but one time they said over the speaker that if you booked your next cruise while onboard you get so much money off, and so much shipboard credit. It was a long time ago, and I was just wondering if they still do that. Not sure which ship we would like to do and parents are going in 3 weeks and are going to book our cruise. What kind of deals do they give you? Thanks for any help. And has anyone been on and cruises recently, and do they offer good deals on the freedom and liberty?

Like elleluv, I did all my research before boarding the Empress last fall and booked our 9-day Explorer cruise onboard. We received a $200 onboard credit (applied a couple of days after the cruise starts on your sea pass card). And, by booking so early (a year out), we saved ALOT of money. Our category E1 stateroom is now $600 more per person!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Unbelievable that we are paying less than what an interior room is going for on this cruise AND an onboard credit.

Try to see the Loyality Ambassador early on. On ours, there was a line waiting, when we got up to leave. Also, another reason to know what cruise you want to take prior to seeing them. Good Luck and have a great cruise!!!!

You don't get a discount off your cruise price if you book while onboard. What you will get is an onboard credit on that next cruise, the amount of which will depend upon the length of the cruise. If you are a platinum or higher C&A member and book a balcony cabin you will get a discount but that is something you would get whether you book while cruising or wait until you get home.

Archived