A couple of Freedom Questions

vavasmom

While looking at all the ice outside the last few days I have been thinking about out Freedom cruise on April 1st. I have a couple of questions that I have not been able to find the answers:

1) How long is the ice show?

2) I assume all the tickets for the ice show are general seating - show up early for the best seats - is this correct?

3) My daugther is 11 - are there any particular nights that AO does a "special" or very popular activity? Also is dinner with AO only on the two formal nights? (she loved AO on the Sovereign this past fall). Any AO information for the 9 -11 age group on Freedom would be appreciated

Thanks

The ice show about 45 minutes.

They giving you the tickets for different day, it depands if you having early or late dinner.

We had late dinner so we went on Wednesday i believe at 7 pm.

When you get a ticket first come first get the seats where you want to sit.

I came almost at begining of the show and still found good sitting.

1st poster is correct. Ice show is about 45 minutes on Freedom.

You don't show up for the ice show without tickets. You get tickets on the day they tell you tickets will be handed out for ALL the showings. I think it was on our 1st sea day, but I don't remember. We headed down around 10:00 am and were given a choice of what night and time we wanted. And then once you have your tickets, seats are 1st come 1st served.

The Ice Show on the later days was not filled so you could still go and they would let you in even without a ticket 10 minutes before showtime. Its the same show, just not at a great time. But the show was very nice.

Like others have said, every seat in a good one. If you do get tickets in advance, seating is open, so if you would like a seat up close for kids maybe, just be there when they open the doors. There are a great deal of seats at the rail and you will likely get a great one.

See you on the Freedom again in June.

Vavasmom, while I don't know the answers to your questions, we are going on FOS in July, I wanted to say hello from Manassas. I noticed you are in the Northern Virginia area and looking at the same ice that I am while thinking about the same ship. :) When are you going to be on FOS?

Archived