Crown Aft 734

ck53

My daughter & family has just booked this cabin,trying to get close to us. We are in D732 minisuite. I did the search but did not come up w/ too much.

Any beams or noises she should worry about?

Any pictures?

She is so excited!

Thanks!

On Dolphin deck? Hers is a fine cabin, full aft. No beams in the middle. There is a small lip or extension from the superstructure, but its not a blockage. Her cabin is second level from the bottom, second room from the left (smaller section to the right of the visible divider)--click to enlarge pic:

2613805090014642629gIenxy_th.jpg

I feel I should mention that your minisuite cabin, D732 is non-converting twins, no tub, H/C shower. Are you aware of that?

Thanks Cheryl! She will be thrilled.

Yes, I did manage to find some pictures and the bathroom is level w/ the floor and a little bigger as it was made for a wheelchair, I read. They will convert it to a queen but it seems awkward to get to the sitting area and to watch TV. We left our resevations to make it to a queen but I think we will switch to singels after we get there.

Thanks again!

Archived