Question about Post-Cruise Tour in San Juan

joyride

Hi.

We are going on the Crown in April and don't fly out until 4:30PM the day we disembark. So, we decided to book the Rainforest Drive for that day - beats sitting at the airport. It's my understanding that you do the tour and then they take you directly to the airport in the early afternoon.

My question is about luggage. How does this work? Do you keep your luggage in your room the night before - or put it out, reclaim it in the morning and then take it on the tour with you? Or do they check it through to the airport at the pier?

You disembark the same way everyone else does; you'll need to walk your luggage through customs and out of the terminal. Go to the right when you get to the gate and they will load your stuff onto trucks. You reclaim the luggage at the airport.

Joyce - I have also done tours when you bring your luggage to the bus (instead of truck) after going through customs and the luggage is on the bus in a compartment the entire time you are on a tour. You then claim your luggage at the airport.

Archived