Obstructed View Cabins on Majesty

Decided to go with an obstructed view cabin on deck 8. Anyone else stayed in one before? We only care about getting some natural light in the cabin (to make sure we are up before sunrise every morning to watch it). Of course it would be nice to see a little of the ocean as we sail by... Leaving Sept 6th and cant wait!

My SO and I are heading out on the 9/6 sailing w/ ya. We're flying into MIA on Sunday, and are staying @ the Hyatt. I got a room there for about $40 + taxes via Priceline (bid on 3* downtown zone hotels).

No shuttles, but I believe taxis charge by the zone (e.g. airport zone to downtown is about $25, and it's about $10 to the port from the Hyatt), so the savings by using Priceline more than offset the cost of the taxi, imho ;)

Frank

We live in Sarasota (about 3-4 hours away on the gulf coast) and we are driving in a day early hoping to catch some Labor Day fun on South Beach the night before! Being a holiday weekend all the nice places in the art deco district are sold out or 200+, ill look a few more times, but might just have to take something much cheaper on the mainland! If we do, what areas have some night life?

• 2 weeks later...

We're flying in the day before on Sunday and spending the night @ the Hyatt downtown. I'm shooting for getting to the docks around 11am or so, and getting on asap to grab a beverage, look around, and find a place to begin my vegetative state ;)

I'll be the pale white one, slathered in SPF 1000 lotion :D

We can try and figure out a place/time to look out for each other...

Frank

Archived