Pre Inaugurals

cruisePRN

I did!!

May 16-18th!! A 2 Nighter out of Miami, Florida

Just curious if you might know who gets invites on the Liberty? I realize they invited D+ and TA's on the Freedom but I have also read that not all D+'s got invited. Is there a certain number of invitations based on cruise credits for D+ C & A members and if so what is that number or do they use some other formula. Congratulations on your invite, enjoy your cruise!

I'm diamond plus and didn't get an invite to the freedom. i'm hoping to get one for the liberty. i hope they do the invites by to the people who didn't get one to the freedom. i hope they will be considered this time before repeating the invite to the same people that were invited to the freedom.

I just found out that I won a one night cruise out of Bayonne on May 6th. I don't know details. What time would we board - what time would we disembark? How do they assign rooms on these one night cruises? Does anyone know any details about these cruises?

About a week or so ago, I received an e-mail that said first 75 to respond would win a one night cruise on May 6th. I didn't think I had a chance because it was several hours until I checked my e-mail. Just heard today that I was one of the first 75. My DD is graduating with her master's degree in Tourism and Hospitality Management on the 5th and we'll be catching a flight that night. What a great way to enter the industry!! :D

I was invited on the May 4th sailing from NYC. Still deciding whether it is worth the $$$ and time to go.

Is this a one nighter? I wouldn't fly from the west coast to do a one night cruise out of Bayonne, to far and expensive but a 3 nighter, I'd pack my bags!:D

Is this a one nighter? I wouldn't fly from the west coast to do a one night cruise out of Bayonne, to far and expensive but a 3 nighter, I'd pack my bags!:D

It is for two nights, hence the hesitation to invest time and money:).

I'm a TA and won a contest. RCCL did a mystery shopper contest and the 2 day pre-inaug. was the prize. Several of us won, but we haven't been told which sailing it will be. I'm hoping for Miami, but I'll take whatever they give me.

Have fun if you go! Where / how did you get invited? Was it through RCCL?

Thanks!

-Matt

I think only TAs got invites so far.....and the rest are customers of some TAs that gave them away......at least for the US invites........

It is a delema to decide to spend the air and such for a 2 nighter. Let us know what you decide.

Just did...I am declining, with thanks.

I have a cruise to the MX Riveria in 5 weeks and to Alaska in 10. I think that is enough for me this year:).

Archived