Pre Inaugurals

cruisePRN

I was told it was out of Cape Liberty as well. I'm coming from WV and airfare is NEVER cheap no matter where we fly, but I'm going to do it anyway. It may be my first and only pre-inaug. Plus I'm anxious to sleep on a cruise mattress knowing that millions haven't slept on it before me!!

I was told to stop checking the mail box and start checking my inbox in the e-mail.

If RCCL doesn't have the correct e-mail for those that are eligible for an invite, make sure you give them an e-mail address ASAP.

Also, I would think invites go out 1 month from the 1st cruise.

First cruise in May 4, invites should start going out April 4 (give or take a week)

I am a TA and was invited by my DSM(district sales manager) to go on the 2-nighter May 4th. I live in CT. So the only expense that I have is the gas to get to NJ. I am super excited! Besides being a TA, I am also a Diamond member of C&A. RCCL is my favorite line by far.:)

I<3Cruises, these sailings are loads of fun. You have an opportunity to view and take photos of all stateroom categories/public areas. The best part is ALL costs are covered! You have 2 days to drink,party & be merry!!!!! (RCCL even gives you tip vouchers for the crew).:)

WooHoo!! We are TAs and are on the May 7-9 pre Inaugural out of Bayonne.

We missed the Freedom pre Inaugurals last year, so we are very excited about getting the opportunity to see this newest ship this year. RCCL, followed by Celebrity are our, and our customers, favorite cruise lines.

I don't think anyone that was offered a free sailing on the Freedom should get one on the Liberty, there, I said it. Flame away!

RCI's call, not yours. ;)

I sell a lot of cabins for them and more than earned this invitation. Last one was for being Diamond Plus with 49 cruises since 1978.

RCI's call, not yours. ;)

I sell a lot of cabins for them and more than earned this invitation. Last one was for being Diamond Plus with 49 cruises since 1978.

Oh, in that case, I'm sure the invites will start flying my way. 31 cruises since 2002!

Just out of curiousity, how many of your 49 cruises were travel agent rates?

Mary.Im with you all the way on this.........

32 since 2001...........(btw.did your credit show up for our last cruise yet??)not me......:(

No Kathy, it still shows Not Qualified, so does our friends. I'm not worried, maybe it won't get updated til after the Liberty cruise and I'll get my crystal block with that ship engraved in it!

Oh,so was the MJ your 30th cruise then?? Ours was the EN.......

Yes, cruise credits 30 and 31. Our 20th was the Enchantment and we got one for that as well. I have only received one set of pins though, and that was for diamond plus. LOL, Someone has one of them on ebay for 99.99 or a BIN for 109.00 INSANE

Archived