AFT cabins on the Miracle?

virginia600

Hi. We had an aft balcony on the Miracle back in November. We really enjoyed it. The only thing I didnt like about it was that sometimes we had to walk the whole length of the ship to get to shows. That is all part of it though. I have had a balcony on the side at the back on the Triumph before and that was nice too, but the aft seemed a little better.

You will hear the prop cavitation as well as some humming, but nothing more... We were almost always awake for docking anyhow.. :)

It didn't bother us in the least!

We had cabin 6264, one deck down from your proposed cabin! I'd book it again in a heartbeat! We have a 9A aft wrap-around on the Liberty this April..:) Once you book an aft, you are hooked..:D

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who have been already, are there lounge chairs on these? I had an aft on the Liberty and it was just regular chairs, but on the Miracle they are listed as extended balconies.

Thanks!

Hi-

I have an opportunity to get an aft cabin 7351 in November 2007. Anyone have any experience good or bad with these aft cabins? All comments welcome!

Thanks

Susan

what is an aft cabin...sorry not up on all the lingo????

We have a balcony (7301) booked on the pride for June

We had that cabin for the valentines cruise. Can't say enough about it. We will be booking that same cabin again in the future. Remember to bring a bungee cord to hold the door open at night. There is nothing better than being rocked to sleep with the sound of the ocean coming in the open door.

For those of you who have been already, are there lounge chairs on these? I had an aft on the Liberty and it was just regular chairs, but on the Miracle they are listed as extended balconies.
More of a regular chair that has a footrest/backrest that you can adjust! :) Fit on the deck nicely..!:p

Not really enough depth for a chaise lounge...:D Deck 'feels' bigger..

We were on the Miracle one deck above the OP's cabin. There was vibration the first two days on board. As others said, the view of the wake is mesmerizing. Only complaints were: 1) last two days we got a lot of black ash from the funnel and 2) little or no breeze. This is only a problem when sailing with the sun shining directly onto the balcony and it was too hot to enjoy the balcony. (When this occurs, also try to remember to close the drapes in your cabin, otherwise, the A/C can't keep up.)

• 11 months later...

We are sailing on Miracle in Oct. out of N.Y. We have aft cabins 6331 and 6333. We have been on NCL 4 times and RCCL once and this will be our FIRST on CCL. Sooo looking forward to it. My concern is that I might be dissapointed in the size of our aft balcony. Last year on Voyager of the seas was our first aft balcony and I am spoiled now. It was HUGE..you could easily fit 6 or 8 chairs out there. I dont know the exact square feet but it was about 12 ft wide by 15 feet long...Has anyone stayed in these ACTUAL Miracle aft cabins (6331 and 6333) and if so could you share any photos...I have never been on a "bad" cruise and am sure this one will be great also but I am trying to get a visual......Thanks

Love the AFT!! We had Cabin 6333 on the Miracle and have also been in a 9A type as well. If we can book those room's we do. A little walking to the AFT of the ship will help with all the good food you eat during the week. I would say book it and enjoy :cool:

I am in 6333 in my upcoming cruise!! ANY PHOTOS?? hows the balcony?

i can not wait!

We are sailing on Miracle in Oct. out of N.Y. We have aft cabins 6331 and 6333. We have been on NCL 4 times and RCCL once and this will be our FIRST on CCL. Sooo looking forward to it. My concern is that I might be dissapointed in the size of our aft balcony. Last year on Voyager of the seas was our first aft balcony and I am spoiled now. It was HUGE..you could easily fit 6 or 8 chairs out there. I dont know the exact square feet but it was about 12 ft wide by 15 feet long...Has anyone stayed in these ACTUAL Miracle aft cabins (6331 and 6333) and if so could you share any photos...I have never been on a "bad" cruise and am sure this one will be great also but I am trying to get a visual......Thanks

How funny, my friends and i are in these two cabins in May! cANT WAIT

check this out

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Carnival/miracle.php

Cabin 6331 (8E OST3) 185/60 sq ftBeds: twin/king-1 sofabed rab:0View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: noTV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee tableCabin

6333 (8E OST3) 185/60 sq ftBeds: twin/king-1 sofabed rab:0View: window and extended balcony connecting balconies: noTV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; wall safe; minibar; 3-closets; shower; sofa and coffee table

Hi,

We had 6331 on the Spirit. Same size ship as the Miracle. The only thing I did not like was that the railing slopes in alot on Upper Deck. The lower you go the less of a slope to the railng. We try to get the aft cabins on the Main Deck just for this reason.

Enjoy sailing from NYC. It is wonderful!

• 5 months later...

Originally Posted by BBTT viewpost.gif

Still not clear to me if these two balconies can or cannot be opened...troc ..read your review...still not clear...anyone else been in these rooms?? we are sailing in a month and a half and starting to get excited...

Archived