On my way again

Luckysll

Just booked an Alaskan cruise on Spirit for Sept. 5th.

I just finished an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Glory and have a 9-day Christmas/New Year's cruise booked on Miracle. Can't believe I'm actually going on 3 cruises in one year! Never would have believed it.

I'm travelling solo which means I end up paying the same as 2 people, and so I decided to look at either an oceanview guarantee or a balcony guarantee, but since I'm a past guest, the PVP found a sale which gave me a 7 category upgraded, from an 8A to an 8G! I got an extended balcony for the same price as the guaranteed balcony and got to pick my cabin.

I have done 2 previous Alaska cruises, but both were with my elderly Aunt (who just passed away last year) and, while I really enjoyed travelling with her, I'm looking forward to doing some things that she couldn't/wouldn't do when we were together.

Okay - is it too early to start packing????? :D

Just booked an Alaskan cruise on Spirit for Sept. 5th.

I just finished an Eastern Caribbean cruise on Glory and have a 9-day Christmas/New Year's cruise booked on Miracle. Can't believe I'm actually going on 3 cruises in one year! Never would have believed it.

I'm travelling solo which means I end up paying the same as 2 people, and so I decided to look at either an oceanview guarantee or a balcony guarantee, but since I'm a past guest, the PVP found a sale which gave me a 7 category upgraded, from an 8A to an 8G! I got an extended balcony for the same price as the guaranteed balcony and got to pick my cabin.

I have done 2 previous Alaska cruises, but both were with my elderly Aunt (who just passed away last year) and, while I really enjoyed travelling with her, I'm looking forward to doing some things that she couldn't/wouldn't do when we were together.

Okay - is it too early to start packing????? :D

How wonderful!!! A balcony for Alaska ( in my book) is a must and it sounds like you got a great one. I know your Aunt will still be with you in Spirit.

Archived