Has Someone Done Waveruners In Gcayman?

patry

Hi These Is My 4 th Cruise And In The Past NEver Done Any EXCURSIONS Just Done It By Ourselves So These Time I Wanted A Change I Was Wondering In The Wave Runers For Stringcity Has Anyone Done It?how Was It???

OH MY GOD!!! this was one of the best excursions ever!! We just returned from our cruise and we did this on 2/14 Sean was our guide, He is the owner and is the only one doing this out there!! we have done Capt Marvs last year, and we had our adult kids with us this time. you will need your sun screen {water proof}. it was very personalized, the equipment is very good condition. While most of the tours to the stingrays have too many people, you feel very special pulling up on the 4 waverunners and playing with the stingrays. also did some snorkeling. We had never been on waverunners before, my son took to it so easy, me and my wife however could not go as fast. Sean will let you go as fast as you want and you can tell he really enjoys doing this.

B & L my husband ans I leave 3-25 on Rhapsody of the Seas, we heard about this on the threads, but it wasn't in our excursion docs. Where did you sign up for it? Also, Grand Cayman is a stop for us, do you make reservations in advance? What if you don't stop at this port for some reason? Can you make the day you pull in????? Plus I wonder if Royal Carb. pulls in the same port? Please any advise would be awesome, this is what my DH and I really want to do also!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

We were there on 2/15, and I agree with B&L, it was one of the best excursions we have ever been on. It was an absolute blast, and very personalized. More $$ than one of the boat tours, but well worth the extra. Bring your sunscreen! Even with SPF 30 on, I still got a little red in places.

It's not offered through the cruiseline, which is why you don't see it in any of their excursion info. I can't remember teh address offhand, but I know I posted it in my review-do a search for my recent review and you'll find it. They do refund your deposit of the ship misses port-we checked on that carefully knowing that Grand Cayman's weather can be tricky. Definitely make your reservations in advance.

We booked this thru www.shoretrips.com, we have used them before as they have a policy to refund if your ship cannot go to this port. have had to cancel with them before and they refunded our money promplty.

Reminder for sunscreen, I actully burned the top of my head!!! and I usally tan!!

The cost was 150.00 for two riders and 125.00 for single rider

we had a party of 5 so we booked 1 single and 2 doubles they are the same machines so the maximum would be 6 people on this excursion,

We booked it through http://www.grandcaymanexcursions.com and had an absolute blast. You can look for my review both in the review area and by searching back on this board - we loved it so much Mr Wolf has told me we will be doing this excursion every time we go to GC. The only issue you have to watch out for is getting a cab driver to take you there - they can be ornery about it since the ride is a ways. I also recommend you get your driver's card and tell them you will call them for a pickup - that can inspire them.

Archived