Sale on Sailings?

cruzfiend

I know that when I booked our cruise in September that by signing onto the Princess website, the price that showed up was a lot better since we were past passengers. I also get the emails and lots of brochures in the mail.

Yes, but wouldn't it be nice if Princess had some type of list, even if there were differnt discounts for the various levels in the Captain's Circle. By the way, I did get a "response" from Princess regarding by question about this. I was told to call their customer service number. Haven't called yet, but I really don't know why they couldn't respond via email.

Hi Donna,

Thank you for your help, but that area only lists a couple of cruises. It does not list all specials available to me. I have been looking at cruises out of NY since we live in NJ, and when signed on, the prices are more inexpensive, but are not in the dream deal area. I was hoping that all cruises with discounts could be just listed to make the search easier and not have to actually pretend to book. Thanks again and have a nice day.

Just noticed where you live. How lucky you are to live in a beautiful state!! Colorado is truly one of my favorites.

If you sign in to My Princess there will be a list of offers they have sent to you, such as the Dream Deals.

Or like mine it lists nothing. I even checked to be sure I was signed up to receive emails. We get all kinds of stuff in the mail just no email anymore! And they are not blocked by spamkiller either!:(

Same with me. My last real email specials, that I used to receive very ofter, were when I booked a cruise with one in the summer of 2004 for a fall cruise. I didn't get any for about 6 months time of the cruise which is Princess' policy. Don't quite understand why they wouldn't want you to book more!!

Same with me. My last real email specials, that I used to receive very ofter, were when I booked a cruise with one in the summer of 2004 for a fall cruise. I didn't get any for about 6 months time of the cruise which is Princess' policy. Don't quite understand why they wouldn't want you to book more!!

Just went into "My Princess" and all of my communication preferences for specials were blank. Hmm. So I reset them. Not sure if anything will come of it.

It seems to me that when you have a cruise booked with them, the offers go down next to nothing. Its only when you don't have a cruise booked you seem to get offers. Has anyone else noticed this?

Interesting question. I would hope not - just because we have a cruise booked with them doesn't mean we don't want to book another. :D

Interesting question. I would hope not - just because we have a cruise booked with them doesn't mean we don't want to book another. :D

After booking a cruise using an email special from Princess, I did not receive any email sales from them. I called Princess and was told that they do not send specials for 6 months or while booked. I found that hard to believe, but it happened. Even now, I do not receive many email sales from Princess. I really do not understand their method. I would book more cruises if given great sales!!

Forgive me if this has been asked - I can't find anything on "Search".

Does Princess have a "sale" site that lists sailings that are on sale? Thanks

I can only speak about the sailing I am booked on....as of 2/28/07 the basic rate for the 5/21/07 sailing to Bermuda/Caribbean went down!

This will translate into $110 per person savings for the 1st 2 passengers in a mini suite, category AB. This is the second time the basic rate has gone down on this sailing! I'm not asking why since last year Princess took us hook, line and sinker for the same ports and we didn't even get to all of them! I look it as making up for the extra money we paid in 2006!

Keep checking the rates. Sometimes they do go down and most times they tend to go up. Depends on how well the sailing is selling (or not).

MARAPRINCE

Archived