st lucia,april 5th to 13th

canadian traveler

My wife and i are wondering if there are any other couples or ladies going to st lucia the week of april 5 to 13. If so are you interested in going on some excursions. We are also wondering if anyone knows of any private tour guides available. Are there nude beaches there? We have heard they have had some safety issues with travellers..Is this true?

There will be many drivers at the port offering their services, but I'd rather book with recommended tour operators. Cosol is also recommended on this board his web site is http://www.cosol-tours.com/. And Franks tours is also mentioned here. With all three you have to make reservations in advance, but pay in cash after the tour. Have you checked the roll call board for your sailing? You might find others cruising with you who have already made arrangements and you could join them on their tour

Have a great one

It sure is nice to get this positive feed back. We will check him out. We have also heard a lot of good feed back about just hiring a taxi. Seems a lot of people have done this and are extremely happy with the service and time they give you,also the fact that you can set your own agenda or be flexable as to time spent where you enjoy sights and activities most.However i don't think the taxi's are set up to do water tours. We are going to be there for 7 days so we want to take advantage of as many things as we can,but not to the point where it isn't a holiday either. Does anyone know how long it would take to get to grenada or how to get there from st lucia..(form of transportation)

Thanks for all the great ideas and information..We have booked with Nash,we are pretty sure from all we have read that he will give a great personalized tour and also he can line up a fishing tour for us also.If anyone else is interested in fishing there will be room for a couple more people on our boat..let us know..also if there is anything out of the way that should be seen that is not on the regular tours..Thanks too all and happy holidaying to everyone..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived