Carnival Spirit Class cabins

crazidude1400

I asked that question to someone who was sailing in one of those-- but they never came back.

My question was- there are 5 cabins there why is 4 a 1A and only 1 a regular 4A-- with the price difference too.

The 1A is supposed to have an upper bed and a lower bed.

The white area is crew steps- these are the steps we used for the muster drill.

Notice the Disco is located down here by those cabins-- But also note you will NOT hear nothing from that disco.

Even on the promanade deck where the upper floor of the disco is= the disco was in full swing and the lounge located right outside plays Jazz. Neither affects the other.

This is a great ship when it comes to soundproofing the cabins.

I may be the person you asked about those cabins...but I haven't sailed yet. I know we did talk about this earlier.

I think the big white space that crazidude is asking about is behind those cabins, it's a HUGE white space, it's not stairs.

I'm sure somebody has been in these cabins before, but I still have never found a post from someone who has stayed in one. I have 1249 booked in Jan. 2008 on the Spirit.

I think the big white space that crazidude is asking about is behind those cabins, it's a HUGE white space, it's not stairs.

it was stairs on the Miracle. the stairs were located on deck 6 by those aft stairs-- the entrance was on the left isde of the wall there (it also houses the laundry room which are located across the hall from 5268 and on other decks on the aft.

Archived