C&A-Joined After Booking Next Cruise

We did not realize we could join C&A after one cruise. We are booked on Enchantment 3/17/07 and have just recently joined C&A (1st RCCL cruise 1998, joined C&A in last month after reading boards:) ). We did not receive any special C&A coupons (discounts, wine tasting, etc) in our docs. Can we get these when we board or check in? We have attached our reservation (JS) to our C&A number now, will we still get get the double credits for a JS on our 3/17/07 cruise? Thanks for the help!

I would take my C&A number with me, just as a reference.

If I still didn't get my coupons, then I'd talk to the Loyalty Ambassador and let them know whats happening.

They'll be able to give you coupon books too, and also give you invites to the past guest party :)

Thank you! We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow and I am already in vacation mode! It is going to be hard to work these next two weeks!:)

Check your Doc's. your C&A number should appear next to your name, if it doesn't call RCI and have them add it to the reservation, so that you will get your rewards!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived