Explorer- Dinner Schedule/Nights (Eastern Caribbean-3/18)

We're set to go on EOS on March 18th- Eastern Carribean and I have been trying to gather some information regarding which nights are formal, semi, etc. plus trying to determine which nights are best to go to Portifino's.

As far as I have gathered from my search, it seems as follows:

Sun- Casual

Monday- 1st Formal Night

Tuesday-

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday- Formal Night

Sat- Last night

Any help would be appreciated and suggestions as to which nights are the "least desirable" in the Main Dining room as far as menu choices.

Thanks!

Going from memory here but I don't think we had any semi-formal or elegant casual nights on our cruise on EOS in December. You seem to have the formal nights just right. I believe Thursday night was the Caribbean theme night and that is the night I would choose to go to one of the specialty restaurants.

Kathy

The *theme nights* aren't much of a theme, really. If you didn't read it in the Compass, you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

But your best course of action is to go to Portofino when you board. The Maitre D' there will have copies of the menus for all the nights of your cruise. You can look at them and make your booking(s) accordingly.

We're set to go on EOS on March 18th- Eastern Carribean and I have been trying to gather some information regarding which nights are formal, semi, etc. plus trying to determine which nights are best to go to Portifino's.

As far as I have gathered from my search, it seems as follows:

Sun- Casual

Monday- 1st Formal Night

Tuesday-

Wednesday-

Thursday-

Friday- Formal Night

Sat- Last night

Any help would be appreciated and suggestions as to which nights are the "least desirable" in the Main Dining room as far as menu choices.

Thanks!

We are on this sailing you should join our roll call chat with fellow crusiers on this sailing and join the meet and mingle http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=414204&goto=newpost

Archived