Laundry question

Sunny Lady

NOT THAT I PLAN ON DOING LAUNDRY ON MY CRUISE BUT... just in case I decided to throw in a load of laundry can someone answer the following questions - do they have change machines the laundry rooms and do they have detergent?

NOT THAT I PLAN ON DOING LAUNDRY ON MY CRUISE BUT... just in case I decided to throw in a load of laundry can someone answer the following questions - do they have change machines the laundry rooms and do they have detergent?

They had change machines on the Coral.

FYI.. Washer: $1 Dryer: $1 Small box of detergent: $1

They also have irons and ironing boards in the laundry rooms

I've done laundry both on the Sun and the Coral.

The Coral has a "nicer" laundry room. More washers and dryers.

I brought my own detergent and softener. I bought a small detergent that you find in the checkout aisle and I put some softener sheets in a ziplock.

The price of laundry varies from ship to ship. On the Sun Class ships - the use of the machines is free - you just pay for detergent. I bring Purex Tabs and they work great!

Irons are available in all the laundry roms.

The price of laundry varies from ship to ship. On the Sun Class ships - the use of the machines is free - you just pay for detergent. I bring Purex Tabs and they work great!

Irons are available in all the laundry roms.

The Coral is classified as a Sun Class ship. The washers and dryers cost $1

OK - let me rephrase this --- Laundry on the Sun and Dawn Princess is FREE. You just need to pay for detergent. I used the laundry on the Dawn Princess last month and it was free. It was also free on the Sun and Sea Princess when I sailed those ships.

I have been on the Coral Princess and I do know they charge for those machines.

I still consider the Sun and Dawn --- Sun class ships and the Coral and Island --- Coral class ships. It depends on who you speak to at Princess on how they classify the ships. I have a friend who works for Princess and she refers to the 2 different types of ships in 2 categories (Sun and Coral class). I know the web site groups them together.

Are the laundry areas open 24 hrs a day? Has anyone ever had any trouble with leaving your laundry unattended while it is running? (but of course being prompt in taking it out of the washer and drier: I hate those people who leave their stuff their forever!)

Archived