Will be Visiting St. Lucia for the First Time

ballastempty

Try Cosol's tour. We've done it twice and it's a really great way to see St. Lucia. For only $45, you get a day-long tour plus food and drinks. They stop at a banana plantation, several scenic overlooks, the volcano at Souffriere, a beautiful botanical garden and waterfall, and the beach right between the Pitons.

It's a great day and an excellent bargain. Take a look at my pics from Serenade 2007 and 2006.

I will recomand Frank tours.He will take you to all the sights and you can get to do the beach.You can have lunch,drinks and all the fees paid for $50 US.Oh! lunch is at the beacon restaurant with the best and most senic view of the piton.

@jonahwicky

Very nice photos from Serenade and islands - a pity we have to wait until November 2007. :-)

Just booked cosol - nereus francis - very quick in replying.

best regards

kim

Most of these guys spend time in the lobby of the port and solicit customers. They visit the same places. When I visited St. Lucia I did the tour with Peter the Great. The tour cost $60, all entrance fees are paid and you receive complementary drinks. We visited the sulfur springs, waterfall, did some snorkeling and beach activities.

Markobrian1 please tell me more about the tour with Peter the Great! We are leaning toward a tour with them, but still undecided. We want to see some of the island, but do not want to spend the day on a bus. We prefer more snorkel and water time.

Thanks

we paid $45 a person with local snacks and drinks, entrance fees paid, time at the beach- Jalousie Hilton, lots of stops, botanical garden, waterfall, volcano - a wonderfull day!!!!! Cosol was well organized and a pleasure to tour with

Archived