Which Champagne Included in Vow Package?

Perki

For the standard vow renewal ceremony package it shows that it comes with a bottle of champagne, and there are 7 different types that Princess shows they carry on their Celebrations list. Just wondering what type they normally provide as I may want to see if I can pay extra and 'upgrade' to at least the Moet & Chandon.

Also the framed portrait of the ceremony do they just take one picture or do they take a few pictures for us to choose from at the photo place onboard?

Thank you for any info!

For the standard vow renewal ceremony package it shows that it comes with a bottle of champagne, and there are 7 different types that Princess shows they carry on their Celebrations list. Just wondering what type they normally provide as I may want to see if I can pay extra and 'upgrade' to at least the Moet & Chandon.

Also the framed portrait of the ceremony do they just take one picture or do they take a few pictures for us to choose from at the photo place onboard?

Thank you for any info!

We got Moet & Chandon champagne. We had our choice of photo from all that were taken on formal night.

They took many shots when we had it done in the Captains Lounge.

You go to phto shop and select the freebie and then have the option of others for additional $$$.

The bubbly I cannot remember the exact name but I would guess Moet...

We drank ours in the atrium with the 3 other couples. Yes 4 bottles popping Valentines day...:eek:

We got Moet & Chandon champagne. We had our choice of photo from all that were taken on formal night.

I'm a little confused your response sounds like the picture is just from any formal night but Rotti's seems like they take several at the ceremony. I was thinking this was in a chapel or something...is it in any of the bars/lounges onboard? Weddings only in wedding chapel not Vow Renewals? I know there is a chapel on Crown if that helps any as I don't know if all Princess ships have chapels. Total confusion now...

Guess I'll try and get someone at Princess that knows specifically about Crown or other ships that do have chapels and find out how they do it. Thanks for the info though all! :D

The Crown does have a chapel and the renewal will probably be there, on other ships without a chapel it's done in lounges or ward rooms.

Ours was in the chapel on the Star in September.

We had numerous pictures taken in the chapel and got to pick from all - also got to pick the frame we'd like.

It included Moet & Chandon champagne.

Here's the info I posted here a few months ago:

DH and I renewed our vows onboard the Star. It was our 25th anniversary and it was wonderful.

It was a private ceremony - if you don't count the 15 or so people we invited once we got onboard. We wanted it on the second sea day as that was our actual anniversary and that's exactly what happened.

All the arrangements are made by an events coordinator - one of the pursar's staff and ours was terrific. We asked for our door to be decorated and on our anniversary day, it was. You'll get a letter sent to your cabin with all the details and then after the ceremony you'll get a copy of the vows as well as a certificate signed by the Captain.

We did the $205 package and it included my bouquet, DH's boutonnière, champagne, two champagne glasses, a formal portrait, a ships photographer to record the whole thing...and I may be forgetting something...

The Crown does have a chapel and the renewal will probably be there, on other ships without a chapel it's done in lounges or ward rooms.

Ours was in the chapel on the Star in September.

We had numerous pictures taken in the chapel and got to pick from all - also got to pick the frame we'd like.

It included Moet & Chandon champagne.

Here's the info I posted here a few months ago:

Thanks for the clarification!

Archived